The first life sciences building at Lincoln Yards.Available Now
Discovery X You
Watch The Film
1229 West Concord is a next-generation life sciences building at Lincoln Yards outfitted with custom lab/office space and hospitality-like amenities. People-centered design provides expansive outdoor areas, natural light and collaborative work environments. And with a central location ideal for transit, driving and biking commuters, you can connect to world-class talent, top universities and innovators.
1229 West Concord is now available for immediate occupancy.
Collaboration X Connectivity
- 128' of Chicago River frontage
- Healthy building design: WELL Health-Safety Rating, RESET, Fitwel, WiredScore Platinum and LEED Silver minimum
- Lab/office flexibility determined by tenant
- Designed by award-winning architecture firm Gensler
- Prominent signage opportunity
- Private balconies on every floor
- Conferencing and collaboration space
- Amenity and fitness center on the 1st and 2nd floors
If they build it, biotech will come.
"After years of extensive planning, watching 1229 West Concord Place rise along the Chicago River at Lincoln Yards has been incredibly rewarding."
— Andy Gloor, Sterling Bay CEO
ALLY Gallery 1
Building Stack and Floorplans
Creativity X Culture
1229 West Concord
X Lincoln Yards
1229 West Concord is located adjacent to The Steelyard, the cultural hub at Lincoln Yards.
Lincoln Yards is a new 53-acre riverfront neighborhood on Chicago’s North Side, bringing together offices and laboratories, shopping and dining, residences, hotels, entertainment, recreation and green space.
From breaking ground in 2021.
to making breakthroughs in 2023.
ALLY Gallery 2
Join our ecosystem.
For more information on leasing opportunities at 1229 West Concord, fill out the form and a member of our leasing team will reach out.