The first life sciences building at Lincoln Yards.Available Now
Discovery X You
Collaboration X Connectivity
- 128' of Chicago River frontage
- Healthy building design: WELL Health-Safety Rating, RESET, Fitwel, WiredScore Platinum and LEED Silver minimum
- Lab/office flexibility determined by tenant
- Designed by award-winning architecture firm Gensler
- Prominent signage opportunity
- Private balconies on every floor
- Conferencing and collaboration space
- Amenity and fitness center on the 1st and 2nd floors
If they build it, biotech will come.
"After years of extensive planning, watching 1229 West Concord Place rise along the Chicago River at Lincoln Yards has been incredibly rewarding."
— Andy Gloor, Sterling Bay CEO
ALLY Gallery 1
Building Stack and Floorplans
Creativity X Culture
1229 West Concord
X Lincoln Yards
From breaking ground in 2021.
to making breakthroughs in 2023.
ALLY Gallery 2
Join our ecosystem.
For more information on leasing opportunities at 1229 West Concord, fill out the form and a member of our leasing team will reach out.
1229 West Concord is located at Lincoln Yards, adjacent to The Steelyard, a vibrant new riverfront neighborhood on Chicago’s North Side. Lincoln Yards brings together offices and laboratories, shopping and dining, residences, hotels, entertainment, recreation and plenty of green space. It’s a place for community, for opportunity, for all.